Reservations & Waitlist
While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and are often sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance.
Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive an email notification. Please reply to the email immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored until 5 minutes after the scheduled class time. If you do not arrive on time, your reservation may be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
Cancellations & No-shows
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online or call the studio on time in order to avoid being charged for a no-show per the cancellation windows below.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or late cancellation results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $20 for a no-show or late cancellation. If you are using a 30-Day Unlimited package, one day will be removed from your package.
- Cancellation windows:
- Morning weekday classes (all classes beginning before noon): Reservations must be cancelled at least 12 hours in advance.
- Evening weekday classes (all classes beginning after noon): Reservations must be cancelled at least 2 hours in advance.
- Weekend classes (all class times): Reservations must be cancelled at least 12 hours in advance.
Late Arrival to Class
- First time students may not enter a class once it has begun. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter an ongoing class up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees, a top that covers the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles (only clear liquids) are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Cell phones must be stored it with the rest of your belongings during class.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available outside the womens’ locker toom, and bath towels are available in the shower area. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- If you arrive for class late, please lift your legs 40 times before joining the class.
- We do not accept first time students who are pregnant. but we would love to welcome you to the studio after your pregnancy!
- Pregnant students must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- Refer to Pregnant Or Post Natal for detailed modification information.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 14 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Illness & Injuries
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required for you to take class.
- Just a cold? Please stay home, rest, and avoid spreading the virus to others.